Monday, January 4, 2010

How did you spend your last holiday



I spend my last holiday in kassala love kassala I think its very nice and the people is very lovely some people tell me kassala is triple but I now kassala Is the pest country my holiday is the very nice I visit totiel and algash river and drink some coffee in the mountain and I meet all friend and talking about university how did your work in college and I visit the zoo and see the lion monkey and all of animal and we go to gurney in wadsharifay its near to kassala the gurney is very interesting and play football with my friend and eat t meet and some fruit and dancing because we share the partner I think I enjoy for the last holiday because all year is very Busy in college.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nasr,
    Do you have a zoo in Kasala? Lucky you!
    I love the picture! I wish one day I could visit Kasala!
    Well done!
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete